6.18.2014

A Bit of Floral





 Spring and summer is the perfect time to bring out the floral print. Though, you don't have to go overboard. Speaking of overboard, do you remember Kim Kardashian's floral print dress at the met gala? Yea, overboard. Fortunately this body-hugging dress provides just a pop of floral. The floral print starts out hiding under cascading ruffles but as I waltz around, the floral peeps out. I love creative clothes like this one but I have to make an admission- my mom bought this dress for me at Marshalls. I added a flower-like hair accessory to my hair and kept my makeup simple for this look.

 My sister also baked a carrot cake recently for my mom's birthday. It was so YUMMY! She added a lemon custard to the middle and the almonds which made it succulent. 







Made by Ruth T.

No comments:

Post a Comment