6.19.2014

Graduation




Hi guys! I am finally able to share with you images from my graduation. I graduated this past May with a Bachelors degree of fine arts in fashion design. It was a very beautiful yet chilly day, the temperature reaching about 60 degrees. My poor family who was experiencing 80 degree whether before they traveled 5 hours to my graduation. The ceremony was short and as soon as it was all over, I packed up and returned my graduation cap and gown- yes my school rented it.

Everyone keeps asking me what's next and for right now I am praying for a job so I can save up and get my own place. I was previously working a job at my college so I didn't have a job to run back to back at home. I am not sure what my future plans are just yet but hopefully an opportunity will come my way.

Photo Credit: Ruthshel 

















No comments:

Post a Comment