3.28.2014

Working on My Collection

Do not copy or reproduce


Hi Guys,

Sorry for not posting, I have been very busy working on my senior fashion collection at school. I am so excited to be a senior and finally getting my bachelors degree. I remember talking about changing majors in my first blog post and now I am finally graduating. It has been a long road but I am almost there.
I have yet to choose the final name for my collection but the theme is Versailles. I was inspired by the Palace of Versailles of course when I visited it over the summer...









I have never seen something so beautiful in my life! It was so gorgeous and extravagant. I had such a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do for my collection but then I saw Versailles and that was it. I just had to use it as my theme. Fast forward several months and I am still hard at work. My fashion show will be on April 26 (eeeeeek!) and I am so nervous. Here is a rough draft drawing of my collection; I still need to make some changes. Please do not copy or reproduce.


Do not copy or reproduce




I can't wait to bring my ideas to life! Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment