2.08.2014

Style Essentials: Winter/Spring

There is something about the leather jacket that makes it a staple piece. Mix it with a pair of jeans and a sweater and you have a stylish look for both winter and the cooler days of spring. Continue reading for more...
What is more versatile than a Chambray shirt? You can mix it and match it with a pleather skirt, a gorgeous sweater, or dress it u with slim jeans and pumps. The possibilities are endless and that's what makes it a style essential.
Cardigans are a must have in my wardrobe, but I love them longer and thicker around this time of year. To look even more stylish, add some accessories such as shades, a scarf, and a nice bag to complete the look.
Nude pumps are modern trend that has made its way as a style essential in most closets. It is basic yet chic and very feminine. You can combine it with many colors and styles and that is why it's my style essential.


Candy Colored Blazers


 Pink Candy Color Blazer                                  Yellow Candy Color Blazer
 
Orange Candy Color Blazer                              Dark Blue Candy Color Blazer
 

Colored blazers provide a nice accent to the simplest outfits and a pop of color during the transitioning seasons from Winter to Spring. Candy colored blazers, like these from Chicnova (an affiliate), are especially a must have for me since they elude to the fact that Spring is right around the corner. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your style! We have such similar taste.
    I really like the cream jumper/denim shirt combo. I've always wanted a mustard/yellow blazer as well. Coloured blazers are so fun.
    I don't think any wardrobe is complete without a leather jacket either.

    Loving this post Sherley! I've followed you xx

    Angi // iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angi, I truly love these styles as well! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete