1.14.2014

Rainbow Tribal Print



Hi Guys,

I have been wanting to do tribal print for the longest time but never had the right tools. However, I remembered I had a striper from a nail polish bottle so I decided to clean it up and use it. Once I had that, this look became very simple to create. I used a sponge and created a gradient using sunset colors. An example is pictures down below. I then sponged it on on top of a white base. To add some more appeal, I added China Glaze Fair Dust, which is cool a holographic glitter polish. Then I used the striper to add my tribal print. I used examples from the internet to make my tribal design. I topped it off with a fast drying top coat. With some patience, you can achieve the same look! 













Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment