1.25.2014

Mini Beauty Haul


Hi guys,

Over the holidays, I was able to pick up a few beauty items that were on sale. I am still building my makeup brush collection so I decided to buy a few brushes as well as mascara. My first stop was BH Costmetics online. They had plenty of products on sale and I decided to purchase their Round Angled Blending Brush and Large Tapered Blending Brush. Both are made of synthetic fibers and is very soft to the touch. The brushes are also very dense providing optimal blending performance and an airbrush finish. I purchased the third brush at Marshall's which seems to have a good selection of beauty items. It is a stippling brush by Precision Beauty. I have been dying for a dense stippling brush like this. It great for adding foundation and also provides an airbrush finish. Last is an inexpensive mascara by L.A. Colors. My other mascaras ran out and I just needed a simple one for the time being. 

Tip: Clean your brushes on makeup wipes after ever use by sweeping brushes on the wipe. Deep clean your brushes every three weeks.   













2 comments: