1.07.2014

Crown Jewels: L'Oréal Colour Riche Gold Dust Textured Nail Polish

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/~/media/Images/LOP/Home/Products/Makeup/Nails/Nail-Polish/Colour-Riche-Nail-Gold-Dust/Sexy-in-Sequins/Cos7p_5_pack-shot.jpg

I went to CVS the other day and was delighted to discover the L'Oréal Color Riche Gold Dust Textured collection. The jewel-like collection features sand textures with plenty of sparkling glitter. I loved every color in the collection but "Sexy in Sequins" really caught my eye. It is a dark purple  with gold, pink, and a bit of green glitter. It comes out thick but can be evenly applied to the nail without a runny mess. Two layers should be enough to create a nice, sandy textured coat. I was inspired to create this crown jewel look with a grey/purple gradient backdrop. The "crowns" look a bit jacked up I have to admit. The pictures really do not do the look justice in my opinion. I purchased this polish for $6.49 and I wish I could buy the whole collection. It really is the most beautiful textured nail polish I have seen. 








No comments:

Post a Comment