2.10.2011

Busy Busy Busy

I have been spending the last month preparing my transfer applications and sending them to different Fashion schools. It was quite a lot of work. I have been sketching different outfits and prepping them, then to decide they aren't good enough. But now, I have finished and have submitted my applications before the deadline which has me breathing a sigh of relief. I have applied to Parsons in New York which would be my dream school and I have also applied to several other schools. I am hoping and praying everything goes as planned and if not, I am just glad to transfer to a better Fashion school than the one I was previously attending. Wish me luck!

I am also in the process of finding another job or internship, in the field of fashion of course. I am currently working at a grocery store as a cashier and I just need another job as I take this semester off. I hope I can find something soon. I am so tired of working at a grocery store, ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment